Humanscale is the premier designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve health and comfort at work. Our award-winning office solutions – including self adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms and task lighting – inspire movement and support the user in their every posture.
Humanscale's Design Studio, based in New York City, abides by the philosophy that good design achieves more with less. Humanscale regularly partners with esteemed industrial designers and are known for our history of collaboration with the iconic designer Niels Diffrient. Their innovations have been honored with more than 200 prestigious awards since 2007 and featured in various museums, such as the Museum of Modern Art.
Regular Price: £925.00
Special Price £731.12
Regular Price: £108.00
Special Price £75.00
Humanscale's ergonomic chairs are designed to look as good in ten years' time as they do today.
- Our textiles exceed 150,000 double rubs in the Wyzenbeek Test, which is five times the industry standard.
- Our textiles attach to the cushion without adhesives, which prevents wrinkling over time and is better for the environment.
- Our arm caps feature a separate foam insert, so they will not tear.
- Our plastics have a texture that prevent scratching.
- None of our chair surfaces are painted or treated, so there’s no chipping or scratching.
- We go to great lengths to ensure all the components of our chairs hold up to wear and tear, while maintaining a minimal visual aesthetic.
- We use fewer parts in our ergonomic chairs to reduce the impact on the environment.