• Suitable for Vegans: Cruelty-Free - No animals were involved in the making of this product.
• Climate Control: The Bamboo Eye Mask features natural temperature regulating properties which help to keep you cooler in the summer & warmer throughout the winter.
• Environmentally Friendly: Bamboo is a sustainable resource. It grows densely & fast whilst using 1/3 amount of water compared to cotton.
• Anti-bacterial: Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and resists mould, fungi, mildew and dust mites.
• 100% Bamboo Filling: Both the outer cover and soft filling is made from 100% bamboo.
The original Panda 100% Bamboo Eye Mask is the perfect bedtime accessory to ensure you sleep tight all night long. Features adjustable straps to ensure there is no uncomfortable pressure on the eyes. This helps the Eye Mask to not interrupt your REM sleep. The Urban Grey Eye Mask offers up to 100% blackout.
The 100% Bamboo cover and filling adapts to body temperature, providing cooling comfort in summer and preserving heat during winter.
The Eye Mask is the perfect sleeping solution for all types of people, whether you’re a shift worker, nap during the day or simply need a little something to help you get to sleep.
Designed to be lightweight and easy to travel with. The Pure White Eye Mask offers up to 80% blackout.
DARKNESS IS ESSENTIAL
Exposure to light during the night interferes with your sleep cycle. The Eye Mask completely blocks out all light and visual stimuli so you can nap or sleep soundly.
Darkness is essential to a night of rejuvenating sleep. With less light around us when we sleep, our body sends a signal to the brain indicating that it’s time to rest. If exposed to light during this period it could alter the body’s internal sleep clock. The Sleep Clock is a natural mechanism which regulates our sleep-wake cycle.
Melatonin, a hormone produced in the brain, is known as the “sleep hormone”. Melatonin influences sleep by sending a signal to the brain that it is time for rest. This signal helps initiate the body’s physiological preparations for sleep—muscles begin to relax, feelings of drowsiness increase, body temperature drops.
Evening light interrupts the naturally timed sleep-clock, which delays the onset of the body’s transition to sleep and sleep itself.
- Additional Information
Use No Type Standard Width 24" (61cm) Thickness (Inches) No Cover No Cover Size Single Travel Bag Without Shape N/A Tables N/A Ergonomic Accessories N/A Chairs N/A Finish N/A Leg Type N/A Booths N/A Frame Colour N/A Drawers N/A Leg Colour N/A Frame/Base Colour N/A Price N/A