Putnams brings you the ultimate pillow to relax you into the best night's sleep you will ever have. Our contoured pillow is one of a kind - no more sleepless nights and stiff necks in the morning. The ergonomic shape and design of the pillow mean that it will offer fantastic support to your neck and is designed to help sleeping posture. It is great for sleeping on your back or side and no other contoured foam pillow will match us for design features.
The Royal is designed for people who typically sleep on one pillow and the King for those who sleep on two pillows.
The Royal Extra gives the added benefit of a longer pillow area.
When choosing your pillow size it is important to maintain a straight spine, it is useful to lie on your bed and measure the distance between your neck and your bed and choose a pillow size that supports this gap.
• British Design, British Made
• Freedom from neck and back pain by correcting spinal alignment
• Ideal for side and back sleepers
• Ear recess for reduced pressure (when sleeping on side)
• Curved leading edge for reduced pressure on neck and shoulder
• Contoured to allow improved ventilation, keeping you cool while you sleep
• Supportive British Made Foam
• Comes with a jersey cover, zipped, removable, washable.
• Royal: 5 inches (13cm) (L 52cm x W 31cm)
• King: 6 inches (15cm) (L 58cm x W 33.5cm)
• Child: 3 ¾ inches (9.5cm) (L 52cm x W 31cm)
• Royal Extra: 5 inches (13cm) (L 60cm x W 31cm)
Travel Pillows are shorter in width
• Travel Royal: L 33cm x W 31cm x D 13cm
• Travel King: L 33cm x W 33cm x D 15cm
*Also available in memory foam.
- Additional Information
Use In Bed Type Standard Width No Thickness (Inches) No Cover No Cover Travel Bag Without
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Putnam Pillow
Well made supportive shaped pillow that allows excellent nights sleep and supports neck well.
- Great support and comfortable
I used to suffer neck tension after a night’s sleep, but no longer do using this pillow.
- Excellent Product
Pillow very comfortable and supports head and neck very well.
Took a day or so to get used to it but now I have a great nights sleep and wake up ache free!
I love this pillow and thoroughly recommend it to anyone whether you have a bad neck or not.
- Very good
- Neck Pillow
Love it. Very comfortable. Didn’t want to get up.
- Quality and logical choice, rare
I am a back pain clinician recommending pillows and many have some advantages but which one is right? This high quality, mid price, shaped pillow is part of a logical range that most could navigate and get a result whether they are little or large!
- Brilliant pillow could not cope without one
Bought the wrong one, staff very helpful to return and get the right one